Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dinner with a Movie Star!

Guys, I actually got to sit down to dinner with a rising star of the film industry last night! She is only here for about a week, and then she is off to New York City to do a little training before heading to LA to work for Universal Studios. Kelsi has been doing some work out of Atlanta (one job in which she appears in a Tyler Perry movie!) and is off to do some great things. Not only is she living out her dream, but she using her talents as her ministry for the Lord! As she told me last night, it is rare that anyone gets to take such a giant leap into this industry. She knows God planned it this way so that she and others couldn't look back at the beginning and say, "Look what Kelsi did all by herself." It is by God's hand that she is having such great opportunities come her way.

I believe, once she gets settled in NYC, that she is going to blog when she can about what is happening around her and what all God is doing through her. I am so excited that I will get to read the first hand account of a friend's rise into my favorite industry! I am also incredibly excited for Kelsi! This is the life she has dreamed of since she was three years old. She never thought something like this could come true for her, but as she is putting everything into God, He is giving her what her heart has always desired. Her story alone will be an inspiration to many I am sure, but it is what she will do with what God lays in front of her that will make the greater impact. She will have amazing opportunities to share her faith and the grace of God with others. I pray that she will take LA by storm and minister to every lost soul she befriends.

Good luck with everything, Kelsi! I will be praying for you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment