Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy (FILL IN BLANK) Cassie!

Happy (BIRTHDAY) Cassie!

Deuce deuce, yo.
Finally, the first even repetitive 
double digit - it's going to be
a great year.


Happy (100th BLOG POST) Cassie!

Well, I finally reached the big milestone!
It has been such a blessing to have this
blog. I am so thankful for all the people 
I have in my life because they are such
an incredible encouragement.

I wanted to be able to celebrate in a fun
way with you guys, so I made this video.
Here's to many more posts to come...



Happy (ENGAGEMENT) Cassie Leah and Chris!


This part has nothing to do with me and 
everything to do with my roommate.
Her boyfriend of a little over two years
proposed to her on Valentine's Day.
Not only did that proposal wonderfully surprise her,
but her parents came into town from
Missouri for the occasion. It couldn't have
been more perfect for the two of them.
I am so incredibly happy for Chris and Leah
and I love them with all of my heart.
I wish them nothing but blessings and happiness
as they start their lives together.
It was a great Valentine's Day for everyone. :)






Movies seen in theaters: 6
DvDs bought: 31

3 comments:

  1. That was great! You need to teach me how to use my laptop and make videos. I am so proud of you and love reading your messages. They have been a blessing to me. You have a real gift in being able to put your thoughts into words. We Love You! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Centiblog, Cassie! Good videoz.. Love you

    ReplyDelete