Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

F I F T Y

Random facts about yours truly:

1. I have a collection of over 250 dvds that is continually growing.

2. Locked my keys in the car... while it was running.

3. I competed in a national cheer competition in Disney World.

4. I've gotten pulled over by a cop twice but have only had one ticket.

5. Moved out of my parent's house when I was 18.

6. Got a hole in one during a Putt-Putt game.

7. I was a model for Macy's when I was younger.

8. Read a book in a single day.

9. Someone legitimately told me they wanted to marry me.

10. Stood in Times Square.

11. Discovered "dragon boogers".

12. Saw Twilight in theaters more than 10 times.

13. Sang on stage in church with the PPK.

14. Played piano in a recital.

15. Tripped in front of everyone at school.

16. Memorized the first 19 lines of the Canterbury Tales Prologue.

17. Played the "question game" with someone non-stop (besides sleeping) for several days.

18. I have almost 50 hours of play time on sudoku on my iTouch.

19. I've ridden on the back of a motorcycle.

20. I've been the photography editor of a yearbook.

21. Completed only one year of college before "taking a break".

22. I have skied on both water and snow.

23. Volunteered for a good cause.

24. Marked the wrong answers on my test because I knew someone was cheating off of me. (I changed my answers when they weren't looking.)

25. Passed my drivers test the first time.

26. Made a meal out of a bowl of corn.

27. Pretty much taught myself to put contacts in when I was young.

28. Lasted 10 days on $20.

29. Took a kick boxing class.

30. Watched "A Walk to Remember" everyday for months.

31. I have only kissed two people.

32. Took three years of Spanish.

33. I have watched every single Dawson's Creek episode. More than once.

34. My first concert experience headlined Billy Ray Cyrus.

35. I've had a phone conversation that lasted more than 5 hours.

36. I kept a diary in 10th grade and shredded every page of it last year.

37. Ran into a wall when I had Vertigo.

38. Played percussion in my middle school band.

39. Helped produce and direct a play my neighborhood friends and I put on for the parents.

40. I have moved 9 times.

41. Got stung by a baby jellyfish.

42. I am still working at my first full time job.

43. Walked the halls of the White House.

44. Saw three shooting stars in one night.

45. Went to the movies alone several times.

46. I have sealed away secrets to this very day.

47. Hit a mailbox with a car.

48. Learned to do a back handspring without a spotter.

49. Voted for McCain in the last presidential election.

50. Was taught the "Hoedown Throwdown" by one of my guy friends.

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this, twin! I love you and I think I could read 50 new facts about you every day and be equally as intrigued every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was I there for #44? I taught you #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, the night I saw three was when I lived in SC. And yes, you did teach me #50.. you were such a great teacher too.. Pretty much an expert in the art of Hoedown Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete