Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Twitch.

My cousin, Gracie, had her fifth birthday party on Sunday. It was Halloween themed so all of the kids were dressed up in adorable costumes. I was there for a while just hanging out with my sister and the rest of the family when my uncle handed me the camera and asked if I would take pictures when Gracie opened her presents. I, of course, said yes.

I had plenty of time to kill until it was time for her to open presents, so I walked around and took pictures of everything and everyone. To be honest, I was a little trigger happy. I had forgotten how much I loved taking pictures of people, especially my cousins. I really miss it, so my aunt and I decided that when the leaves start to change, we are going to get all of my cousins dressed up and take them out on a beautiful day so that I can take fall pictures. I am rather excited for it. :)


Speaking of fall, it's finally the time of year that my roommate and I set out a bowl of peppermints in the living room. Now, this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, it is. This is when the weather gets colder and we spend late nights in our house with friends. (Although, I'm not quite sure if it will happen as often as past years, what with having friends off at school, friends finally having big girl jobs, and so on..) I guess we'll see.


---


Right now, it is 7:43pm. My left eye started twitching at about 5:50pm. It has been twitching nonstop for almost two hours and it is driving me insane! UGH.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I'm present in one of those late nights in your living room chatting the night away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blepharospasm may be due to fatigue and stress...

    ReplyDelete