Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dream a little dream of me.

Let's see, since I last posted, I have gone to Murfreesboro to visit one of my best friends, he has come home for a weekend, I have only bought two Christmas presents, and I still haven't painted the canvases I bought in mid-November.

Wow, 12 days has been reduced to one long sentence. I need to be more productive with my time. A new project, maybe? I suppose I could finish the one I haven't touched since November... but I don't know if it's worth continuing.

---

I suppose I can entertain you with this...

The dreams I have at night are so vivid. It's like I am watching a movie. Most of the time, they are all kinds of crazy. Off the wall crazy. And completely random. Want proof? Here are some of the dreams I have had in the past week or so:

1. I was on the Hogwarts Express with all of my real friends; apparently I was the Harry Potter type character in this scenario, but I was still myself. We were on the way to Hogwarts for the start of another term. All of a sudden, the train was being attacked by Death Eaters... they were after me. My friends and I pulled out our wands and began defensive spells against what the Death Eaters were trying to do to us.  Cody yelled for me to run because there was an opening for an escape. As I was running towards the door, Bellatrix appeared and blocked my way. I attacked her before she could attack me and the spell I cast left her lying still on the floor. I turned to my right and there was another Death Eater with a mask on. As I start to cast a spell, the Death Eater spoke up and told me to stop... it was Bubba's voice. He told me he used polyjuice potion to become one of them so he could help protect me from the rest of the Death Eaters. What a smart guy. As I hurried towards the escape door, I turned to look at what I was leaving behind: a train car full of my friends risking their lives to protect me. The battle was brutal.

2. I was out Christmas shopping with Cody, Ash, and Mom at a mall. We were in what seemed like Aeropostale when these two girls came in and started looking around. They seemed smitten with Cody. Go figure. They were kind of keeping their eye on him so I told him about it and dared him to go talk to them. And, of course, he did. After a few minutes, he came back over to me and brought the two girls along. One of them happened to be Sarah Palin's sixteen year old daughter, Willow. So, naturally, her and Cody started dating and over time, Sarah invited us to go to a beach house that they owned in Florida. We went and were sitting on the beach at night when I got Cody alone and we started talking. Here is our conversation:
Me: "Cody, this is awesome! I am so glad you are dating Willow."
Cody: "Yeah, I don't know if I want to anymore, though."
Me: "Why not? I love her!"
Cody: "She is getting kind of annoying."
Me: "Cody, don't break up with her yet! We could go to Alaska!!"
And that is all I cared about.

3. I started out sitting around a table outside of a cafe in the middle of a discussion with three other people. Though, I wasn't saying much, just observing really. These three men were talking about exorcisms and how each of them performed one. Two of the men had only subtle differences between their process. The third man didn't seem too confident in his process but he swore up and down that he could do it. Someone walking by stopped and turned towards him. In a scary, demonic voice the passerby challenged him to do it. On himself. Whoever this passerby was had been possessed. The third man agreed in a shaky voice to perform the exorcism. Somehow, I was volunteered to be in the room with the third man and the possessed man. We walked into an old building and down a dark stairway. As we walked into the poorly lit room, the third man locked the door behind us. The only light we had was from a single light bulb hanging down in the center of the cold, damp room. The third man and I stood near a wall opposing the possessed man. He had his Bible in hand and began shaking, as did I. The possessed man began to taunt us and call the third man names, telling him there was no way he would be able to make him come out of this man's body. The third man started his process but was getting nowhere. As he kept trying, the possessed man kept looking more and more like a demon. There really is no other way to describe it. It was scary. The third man pulled out a camera and told me he needed to take a picture of this for some reason. As he put the camera up to his right eye, he covered the left eye with his hand. I asked him why he was doing that, and he said "You'll see." I closed my eyes, scared for my life and opened them again when I heard the man beside me yell. I looked at his face and not only was his right eye blood red, but he had a long, red slash mark from the top center of his forehead down to his neck. He had been badly burned when he took that picture. I turned to look at the possessed man and saw bright red, glowing eyes looking directly at me, like he was trying to see in my soul.

I woke up after that last part and had to go sleep in my roommate's bed with her because I was that scared. It seemed so real.


I don't much feel like typing anymore dreams at the moment, so I will wait and tell you some more later on.

Hope you all are having a great December so far... Christmas is only 10 days away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment