Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I double dog dare you.

I've decided that I want to start being challenged. I am doing so well these days with opening up and being myself that I would like for you guys to start challenging me to do things that are out of my comfort zone. It can be ANYTHING. You can comment on here with challenges, tell me in person, on Facebook, send it to my email (cbsmartt@yahoo.com), text it to me (if you have my number, of course), or however you want to do it. I will select from the challenges and do the ones that are within reason and will document it whichever way is best (pictures or videos) and post them on here so I can share it with you guys. I may even get one of my friends to select from the list just to make sure I don't go cheat and go with the easiest challenge. And keep the suggestions coming... I want to keep this a regular occurrence. This will be a great way to be interactive with my blog readers and hopefully gain some new ones. :) 

Can't wait to see what challenges come my way!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know you very well so I'm not sure where these fall in relation to your comfort zone. Here are 51 things. If they are not challenging enough then let me know and I will try again.

    Assemble a comprehensive family tree
    Attend Toastmasters
    Become a respectable chess player
    Become debt-free
    Dine at a ridiculously expensive restaurant
    Drive a 500+ horsepower sports car
    Eat a baguette and drink wine in France
    Explore Yellowstone National Park
    Fire a pistol
    Float in the Dead Sea
    Fly first class
    Fly in a hot air balloon
    Go 21 days without complaining once
    Go kayaking
    Go rock climbing
    Go to an NFL game
    Have a picnic on a green rolling hill with a checkered blanket
    Hike in a rainforest
    Hike in the Himalayas
    Hike the Tongariro Crossing
    Learn conversational Spanish
    Learn first aid and CPR
    Learn Jujitsu until it’s muscle memory
    Learn photography
    Learn proper etiquette for a full formal dinner, and use it
    Learn to dance well
    Learn to surf
    Learn to swing a golf club properly
    Learn to throw a tight spiral with a football
    Learn wines
    Look at the heavens through a huge telescope
    Orbit the earth in a spaceship
    Own a house
    Plant and harvest a vegetable garden
    Play a song I wrote in front of other people
    Play guitar in a working band
    Record an album of my own music
    Ride a Harley Davidson
    See Cirque du Soleil
    See the Northern Lights
    Share a ridiculously expensive bottle of wine with someone
    Snowboard in the European Alps
    Speak in front of a large audience (500+)
    Stay at a ridiculously expensive hotel
    Summit a mountain (10,000+ ft)
    Swim in the Mediterranean
    Take a road trip via motorcycle
    Take a round-the-world trip
    Take an epic multi-day hike in the Alps
    Take an overnight camping trip by canoe
    Try a vegan diet for 40 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassie! This sounds great. It makes me think of "Julie and Julia" where she has her blog..tee hee. By the way, I'm loving your written word! You are talented, witty, and of course "SMARTT!" (in both ways). Love ya!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete