Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Irony.

It's June! I can't believe five months have already come and gone for 2010.

My sister Brandy is coming down in a few weeks to visit for several days... I am thrilled! I miss her so much and haven't seen her in so long. We're planning to do some fun things while she's here, so that's exciting. I am positive that the fun we have will make it's way into my blog. :o)

The girls and I can check another activity off of our bucket list. We completed it yesterday, I just haven't gotten around to writing the blog yet. I'm actually turning it into a "scary" story, complete with pictures. We'll see how it turns out. We are having such a blast with this list. It keeps us busy and having fun in new, exciting ways. I definitely encourage everyone to make a bucket list... it makes it easier to complete the things you want to do.

Emily has actually had something crazy but ironic happen to her. (I hope she doesn't kill me for sharing this xD) Friday night, Emily, Ashley, Bubba, and I went to dinner and Starbucks. While at Starbucks, one of the guys working there starts talking to Emily; to us it seems like they know each other. When we sat down outside, she told us that this guy remembered her from months and months ago when her and Shelly went to this location to study. This guy (we'll just call him "Chase" for the purpose of the story ;D) came over and talked to them several times throughout the night, making witty comments and flirting a little. So, as she tells us this story, we encourage her to go back in and flirt becasue "flirting is so much fun!" She walks back in to "go to the restroom" but he was with a customer so nothing happened. Later, he came out on the patio and talked to us a little while he cleaned up. It wasn't really a big deal, just flirtation and small talk.
Then, on Sunday, Em, Ash, and I decided to visit a new church. As we're sitting down and looking around, at almost the exact same time, Ash and Em look at each other and freak out... Chase was on stage with the praise team. How random! We didn't even know he went there. We got to talk to him a little after church and told him we would probably be visiting again because we liked the church very much.

It's just crazy to me how things work out sometimes. I love it when things like this happen because I classify them as movie moments. Em and I had just been talking about movie moments a few days before this happened, so it was just so ironic that she had one. Oh, how I love motion pictures. :)

Have you had any "movie moments" that you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. Movie moments are the best :-) Maybe we'll have some more through out the summer!

    ReplyDelete