Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Why am I hell bent on losing when I can't get you out of my head?

It's a beautiful day, and I am off Saturday through Monday ... needless to say, I am in a spectacular mood right now. When I am fortunate enough to be in this great a mood, I absolutely love listening to music. It soothes my soul. xD


Since I am stuck at work until 6 and cannot listen to music, I thought I'd just share some of my favorite bands along with a few songs by them that I love.



1. Mayday Parade: Three Cheers for Five Years acoustic, Jamie All Over, Jersey, Ocean and Atlantic, Kids in Love, The Last Something That Meant Anything, You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground; I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds



2. All Time Low: Coffee Shop Soundtrack (orig. and acoustic), Running from Lions, Jasey Rae acoustic, Let it Roll (orig. and acoustic), Remembering Sunday, Weightless, Walls



3. Go Radio: Forever my Father, Dear Lucian Dance Forever



4. Cartel: the entire Chroma cd, Wasted, The Perfect Mistake, Only You, Lets Go, Lose It, Deep South



5. Phil Wickham: Heaven Song, Cielo, Eden, True Love, Holy Holy Holy



6. Parachute: She is Love acoustic



7. Iron & Wine: Teeth in the Grass, Flightless Bird; American Mouth



8. All American Rejects: Mona Lisa, Gives You Hell



9. Paramore: When It Rains, Only Exception, Decode, That's What You Get, Whoa



10. Michael Buble: Me and Mrs. Jones, Haven't Met You Yet, Everything, ... really anything that he sings


11. John Mayer: Perfectly Lonely, Comfortable, Heartbreak Warfare, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, Dreaming with a Broken Heart, Gravity



Okay, there are more but I feel that listing 11 is enough for now. If you know of an artist/band you think I will like, don't hesitate to comment. :)





Inspirational Text #3:
It's time, the day of redemption is upon us. Persistence is key, if you can conquer yourself the enemy won't stand a chance. So lets make a statement, take no prisoners and show no mercy!

-jcs

2 comments:

  1. j. cody smartt esq.April 23, 2010 at 3:44 AM

    ERROR!--its supposed to say "show no mercy!" once again i thank thee for publishing my works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed my error for thee.
    and you're welcome.
    they brighten my day :)

    ReplyDelete