Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

What I Know.

I'm in love with someone
and that's all that I know for sure.


Hello lovlies!



I am sitting here at Starbucks listening to Parachute, freezing to death, and contemplating chopping my hair off. It's a good day. From where I am sitting, I can see my place of employment and could not be happier that today, I do not have to be there.

I am completely obsessed with Parachute's "The Way It Was" album. I have to force myself to listen to something other than this masterpiece. You must give it a listen.

I don't think I can handle Starbucks anymore. I don't get it much but when I do, the caffeine really gets to me. It makes my head feel really weird and uncomfortable.

Speaking of bad substance intake, a few nights ago, Ash made her, Jake, and I crock-pot macaroni and cheese for dinner. (It's one of the most delicious concoctions on the planet.) That night, I got rather sick and didn't know they had gotten sick as well. The next day, I felt completely fine, and then it was time for dinner. Ash made me and her each a grilled cheese and once again, I, as well as Ashley, got sick. She asked if I had gotten sick the night before and that is when we linked it to the $1.89-buy-one-get-one-free cheese. Luckily, I finally feel completely better. Sadly, Ash still doesn't feel well. :/ Please say a prayer for her.

I've got to get out of this place; it's freezing beyond words and I'm in shorts. See you guys tomorrow!

Movies seen in theater: 43
DvDs bought: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment