Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh the places you'll go...

You’ll look up and down streets.
Look’em over with care.
About some you will say, “I don’t choose to go there.”
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you’re too smart to go down a not-so-good street.

And you may not find any you’ll want to go down.
In that case, of course, you’ll head straight out of town.
It’s opener there in the wide open air.

Out there things can happen and frequently do
to people as brainy and footsy as you.

And when things start to happen,
don’t worry. Don’t stew.
Just go right along.
You’ll start happening too.

Oh! The Places You’ll Go!
-Dr. Seuss


This past weekend was the first time since early spring that I got to go "home" and visit. I had so much fun with my friends! But, of course, I forgot to take pictures... every time someone visits or I go visit someone, I get all caught up in the fun and forget to take pictures. Bummer.

Paige and I stayed at Blakeley's house all weekend. I got to see Paige play soccer for her college which was a lot of fun! Daddy went with me and taught me the rules... it's more than just kicking a ball around a field... who knew?! Our team lost, but I believe they played very well. Paige grabbed a girl and pulled her backwards to the ground. It was awesome! I've never been so proud. :P

I also got to visit the church I grew up in on Sunday. I miss it so much! Everything about Christian Heritage is beyond amazing. :)

In November, I have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND! I was planning on going to visit my sister and brother-in-law in West Virginia, but they will be at the state youth conference that weekend. So, I am looking into going to a North Carolina beach for a few days. This trip will coincide with NaNoWriMo which means I could be writing my novel on the beach in the cold! Hopefully it will work out.
I've looked into Wilmington and Carolina Beach... both look promising.

If that trip does not work out, I still want to go somewhere... anywhere! Hm, a couple of day trips around Tennessee wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd even go visit North Augusta again. ;)

We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment