Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

De Colores.

This past weekend was the Walk to Emmaus Crossroads Flight #12 and it was so amazing! It truly was a mountain top experience that the butterflies and workers are not ever going to forget. God's presence was so strong and moving. 

This walk marked the first anniversary of my Crossroads Flight. It was so good to be back on the mountain for the entire weekend as opposed to only serving during mealtimes. Being able to work on it was such a blessing. I watched our new Emmaus family members grow, learn, and get fed the Truth; it took me back to my walk and everything I felt as I went through the weekend. It is one of the most amazing experiences anyone could ever do in their life.

This community of believers is my family. We support, uplift, and pray for one another. The amount of love and grace that is shown by my brothers and sisters is, honestly, unbelievable. The Word of Christ is poured out from each member. I am so blessed to be a part of this growing community. Every time I encounter my brothers and sisters, I am reminded of God's love for me. 

If you ever get the chance to go on any Emmaus Walk (Chrysalis, Crossroads, or Emmaus), you should definitely say yes! It is a once in a lifetime opportunity that should not be passed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment