Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

BEDA.

The most wasted of all days
is one without laughter.
E E. Cummings




BEDA: Blog Every Day in April

Woah woah woah, Cassie... you? blog every day? yes, every day of April. but, every day? *sigh* yes, I know I've been slacking, but I am ready and willing to take this challenge. (And this is not an April Fool's Day joke :P)


BEDA is a month long challenge taken by many people in the blogosphere, and seeing as I am in this for the long haul, I have decided to take the blog masters up on their offer. This will be tough trying to pour out quality posts everyday (not saying that all of my posts are gems) and trying to keep your attention without you getting bored of me (I hope that doesn't happen!) but we'll see what happens.


I guess this is as good a time as any to introduce you (if you haven't already discovered it through Facebook) to my new blog. I have begun to document my crafts/projects and turned it into a do it yourself type blog. I love to make things so it only made sense to start this endeavor. Please, visit the site, follow me if you'd like, and let me know what you think... I'd really appreciate it. :)


Right now, I am stuck at work while Ash and Jake are heading up to Gatlinburg to see B and Mat for their wedding anniversary weekend. I have to work today and tomorrow, so I won't be able to see them at all before they leave tomorrow night. This makes me very sad, I miss them so much! I'm so depressed that I can't even type anymore. :(

Movies seen in theaters: 13
DvDs bought: 52

No comments:

Post a Comment