Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Smartt Designs for sale?

I want to share with you the happenings of my staycation week but that will have to wait until I can type it out. (I have the outline written out, I have just been too distracted to actually do something with it.)

Anywho, here is a doodle on a post-it note I did at work. I wanted to interpret a quote I found on the internet.

The quote: "Happiness is always here but covered by thoughts, desires, and fears."



In other crafty news, I am working on a project that I just love. I am waiting to receive something in the mail before I can finish it. As soon as it is done, I will show you what has me so excited!

I haven't decided whether I am going to keep it or try to sell it... at this point, that decision is up in the air. I will let you know what I decide. But, I am thinking about selling some of my other finished projects. What do you think, would anyone buy a Smartt Design?

Movies seen in theater: 41
DvDs bought: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment