Pages

Monday, August 01, 2011

We're going to the chapel...

It's BEDA time! (Blog Every Day in August)

Today is the start of another "A" month, meaning I will be bringing you the every day thoughts of myself (whether they are interesting or not!).

Times are a-changing, and fast. I have moved out of the house I was living in with my roommate, Leah, so that her soon-to-be husband could get his stuff moved in. And I mean "soon-to-be" as in 5 days! Chris proposed to Leah on Valentine's Day of this year and it has seemed like the months have flown by! I've got a lot to do this week in order to prepare for the bachelorette party, bridal luncheon, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and finally, the wedding. I am so incredibly excited for them and the wedding festivites! This is going to be a fun-filled week. :)

Leah's family has already started to arrive to get things ready. Her house will be filling up with out of town guests more and more as the week progresses. I am sure her stress level will progress also, good thing she will have so much help around her!

There are five bridesmaids in the wedding: Sara (maid of honor), Hannah (matron of honor), and then my two sisters and myself. Brandy, Ash, and I have been planning the bachelorette party and it is going to be a blast! And that is all I can say on that subject. ;)

The wedding is going to be so beautiful! So many people are helping in so many different ways. God really orchestrated this event from the get go, so you know everything will be perfect. Leah and Chris have been so blessed in every way possible throughout this planning process. It will be a dream wedding.

In non-wedding news, it has been pretty great living at my Pawpaw's with Ash. I was dreadful of it mainly because change is hard for me, but I've really enjoyed it. I was prepared to move into the back room (where it likes to stay hot as Hades), but Ash offered her room to me. I tried not to accept because that is her room (even though I really wanted it), but she convinced me that she wanted it. We are opposites in that I am hot-natured and she is cold. Ash would get cold in her room all the time, so she wanted to move to the warmer room. How perfect did that turn out? Also, she let me keep (on loan) her ultra soft bed topper thing because the softness of it hurts her back now. For quite a while, the firmer bed that I've been sleeping in has been hurting my back, keeping me from a good, full night's sleep. So now, I am settled in a cooled-down, comfortable room and have never slept better. I have the best seester in the world! (Don't even try to compete, you won't win.)

Movies seen in theater: 43
DvDs bought: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment