Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Veintitres.

I thought we could review my "resolutions" from the start of last year. I didn't do so well.
(accomplished, started and then failed to complete)


Things I would like to do in 2011:
-Finish writing my current novel or start and finish a different one.
-Vlog. At least take a legitimate stab at it.
-Read the all of the Narnia books and the rest of the HP series.
-Figure out what to do with my life. (Though, I just lump this along with the new job thing.)
-Read the Bible the entire way through.
-Solve a Rubik's Cube without the help of YouTube/instructions.
-Watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
-Increase my DVD collection to 560 (currently at 280) so it will be doubled.
-Find a new job.
-Complete BEDA.
-Fill every page of the journal that Padge made for me.
-Be more decisive.
-Move. To a different state entirely; or at the very least, to a new house/apt.


Oh well.


I will be 23 years old for 10.5 months of 2012, which sounds so depressing to me. I sincerely hope this year throws me a few exciting and unexpected surprises. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment