Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Don't waste your time on this one...

So, here's a story you probably care nothing about:

I have finished the first two books of the Hunger Games series so I stopped by Walmart after work to pick up the third book. While I was there, I was searching for something I'd like for dinner and realized it all sounded terrible, except for grapes. I picked up a bag of green grapes and went to purchase my two items. I came home and started picking the grapes off of the stems (vines?) so I could rinse them off and enjoy. I was down to the last bundle of grapes from the bag and realized these grapes have been engorged; they were almost unnatural looking. Here, take a look:



See what I mean? The grape in the center is the average size of every other normal grape in the bunch. The bloated ones on the ends kind of freaked me out a bit. (When food is not of the norm, I tend to get grossed out.) I did, however, eat a few of the grapes-on-roids and found them to be perfectly fine.

Why in the world am I sharing this you ask? ... you know, that is a VERY good question ...

--------------------------------

Today was a dreadfully boring day at work; as are most days lately. Nothing of any interest to tell you about (aside from my wonderful grape story). I keep hoping for some excitement to share with you guys, but I am sad to say, I just have a very boring life. Hopefully I will be able to share some excitement soon. Until then, "may the odds be ever in your favor."

No comments:

Post a Comment