Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twenty Ten.

Well it's that time of year again. TV and radio stations are looking back on 2010 and making lists of the best and worst of pop culture and music. I love lists so naturally, I love these countdowns and what not. So, I am going to give you a few quick lists of my year:

This that have happened to me in 2010:
-Started this here blog.
-Turned 21.
-Wrote (most of) a novel.
-Wrote multiple short stories.
-Took up painting/drawing for fun.
-Gambled for the first time.
-Started various other arts and crafts projects.
-Became more aware of things about myself that I used to overlook.
-Failed at planning a short vacation.
-Took a sucessful vacation that was not planned by me.
-Read the Hunger Games series and fell in love with it.
-Checked quite a few things off of a "Summer Bucket List".
-Talked to Travis Clark on the phone.
-Finally switched to a cell phone with internet access.
-Became an owner of a MacBook Pro.
-Touched an iceburg.
-Tried to start vlogging. Only made two videos. Two awful videos.
-Hiked 10 miles.
-Changed two tires.
-Read an entire book within 24 hours.
-Worked on Emmaus.
-Won NaNoWriMo.
-Did some other awesome stuff that I can't remember right now. :)

Favorite songs that came out in 2010 in no particular order:
-Goodnight Moon by Go Radio
-Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
-The Art of Letting Go EP by AJ Cheek (amazing songs!)
-Airplanes by B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
-Love Like Woe by The Ready Set
-Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
-Love the Way You Lie by Eminem feat. Rihanna
-Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
-The Only Exception by Paramore
-Grenade by Bruno Mars
-My First Kiss by 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha
-Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida feat. David Guetta
-Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble
-Firework by Katy Perry
-Last Kiss by Taylor Swift
-Long Live by Taylor Swift
-King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
-Sam Tsui in general. I love everything he covers.
-Raise Your Glass by Pink
-Forget You by Cee-Lo
-Magic by B.o.B. feat. Rivers Cuomo
-Mine by Taylor Swift
-Dear John by Taylor Swift
-Half of My Heart by John Mayer
-Wavin' Flag by K'naan
-Glee!
I am sure there are more, but I have listed more than enough for now.

Things I would like to do in 2011:
-Finish writing my current novel or start and finish a different one.
-Vlog. At least take a legitimate stab at it.
-Read the all of the Narnia books and the rest of the HP series.
-Figure out what to do with my life.
-Read the Bible the entire way through.
-Solve a Rubik's Cube without the help of YouTube/instructions.
-Watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
-Increase my DVD collection to 560 (currently at 280) so it will be doubled.
-Find a new job.
-Complete BEDA.
-Fill every page of the journal that Padge made for me.
-Be more decisive.
-Move. To a different state entirely; or at the very least, to a new house/apt.
I suppose I will add to the list as I go.

Blogwise, I am going to start keeping a running count of a few things. That will start on January 1st. It will be interesting to see the numbers rise throughout the entire year.


December is almost over. Bring on a new year.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie: You are not moving to Alaska. Nope. Sorry. I won't allow it. If you move to a different state it has to be Georgia! :)

    ReplyDelete