Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Anniversaries.

Love has the power 
of making you believe 
what you would normally 
treat with the deepest suspicion. 
-Mirabeau


One year ago today I wrote my very first blog post! Time sure has flown since then. Thank you for putting up with me... I'm sure it wasn't easy. ;) So...
Happy Anniversary to me and all of you lovely people.
I love you all!

Also, Happy Anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law! They have been married two years today! They live all the way up in West Virginia so I miss them dearly! They are two of the greatest people I know and I am very blessed to have them in my family. I love you two very much!

Brandy & Mat Kennedy
4/3/09
At work yesterday, we had this older lady walk in with the bluest eyes I have ever seen. It frightened me a little because when she looked into my eyes with her expressionless face, it felt like she was looking into my soul. I guess it was sort of the innocence of the eyes mixed with the wrinkled, aged skin that made me feel that way. It was very unusual, like something you would see in a scary movie... I mean, it is always the children and the old people that are the scariest, and she had both qualities.


Exciting news, guys! Softball season has started again, meaning I am bringing back the inspirational texts that my brother writes to his team before every game. I know how excited you must be too... they are brilliant. :)

Inspirational Text #1:
"It begins. Sons of the mighty Shamgar, we have been called into battle once again and once again our thirst for blood and victory is unmatched among these mere mortals. Long is this road to eternal glory so let us litter it with the remains of our enemies." 
-jcs, Sons of Shamgar


Movies seen in theater: 13
DvDs bought: 52

No comments:

Post a Comment