Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

F I F T Y O N E

51 facts this time, yo.

1. My first celebrity crush was Shane West.

2. I have 9 ear piercings.

3. Without glasses or contacts, anything more than 3 inches away from my face is a complete blur.

4. I love doing any kind of arts and crafts project.

5. The Office is my favorite show.

6. Sometimes, I have to count my blinks... in sets of four.

7. Growing up, I looked just like my momma did when she was young.

8. I want to be a published writer one day.

9. Ireland is number one on my list of places that I want to visit.

10. I love to give... it makes me happy.

11. I want to own a Siberian Husky.

12. In school, I made all A's until 9th grade... My first B was devastating. And then I didn't make my first C until college... that was even more devastating.

13. If I could have one super power, I would choose to read minds.

14. I don't sleep very well if I don't have a fan on as high as it will go.

15. My favorite color right now is dark purple.

16. Cold weather makes me happiest.

17. The dreams I have when I sleep are like movies... very vivid and dramatic.

18. I wanted to be a 2nd grade teacher when I was growing up.

19. My roommate, Leah, knows more of my secrets than anyone else.

20. Lately, most of my hair styles consist of one or more braids.

21. I have never broken any bones.

22. I've been skinny dipping.

23. My sisters and I competed in many pageants when we were younger... we usually won.

24. My short term memory is awful.

25. I have seen many of my prayers come true. God is good!

26. I've had a poem and a song written for me.

27. I cried myself to sleep the first few nights after I moved to Tennessee.

28. The voices in my head talk in a British accent.

29. Once I start laughing, it's hard for me to stop.

30. The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite Harry Potter movie.

31. Witnessed a guy drive off of Dead Man's Curve (it has a steep slope).

32. I have called 911 only one time in my life. (Because of #31)

33. I would choose a 4Runner over any other vehicle.

34. I smile too much when I am nervous.

35. Dressed up as a medieval princess and went to a Renaissance Fair in elementary school.

36. I have eaten "mountain oysters" without actually know what they were. Google it; it's disgusting.

37. I doodle a lot.

38. I was named after a character on a Soap Opera.

39. I pop my fingers constantly.

40. In kindergarten, I got poked in the eye with a straw and had to wear an eye patch to school.

41. I have progressively gotten worse at driving over the years.

42. I distinctly remember, when I was about 4 or 5, picking up a black bug in my backyard and putting it in my mouth. My mom made me spit it out; when she wasn't looking, I picked it back up and ate it.

43. I once smashed one of my fingers in between two hand weights because I was swinging them back and forth around my body. I lost that fingernail.

44. I want to one day be fluent in sign language.

45. Daddy calls me Bucket; Momma calls me Sassy.

46. My hair was strawberry blonde the first couple of years of my life.

47. I have this little pebble type thing that I like to hold when I drive. It makes me feel safe.

48. I love getting new notebooks/journals ... it's a fresh start for endless possibilities.

49. In softball, I got hit in the back of the neck with a foul ball on my way back into the dugout. As a result, I had to wear a neck brace for a few days.

50. Clemson was my first choice college to attend until I found out my parents would let me go to UTC.

51. I enjoy learning new things... especially when the person who is explaining is very passionate or excited about it.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are well on your way to achieving #8. I was expecting to see #24 repeated later in the list. #28 could be Foreign Accent Syndrome (Wikipedia) resulting from #49. Stop doing #39 or you will never do #44. Yes, #13 would be awesome. #29 is a good thing. You are a very interesting young lady. I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hear about all of these straight from you. I miss you! I thought number 51 was going to say when the person explaining them is attractive haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #19 is my favorite! :) love you Cass!

    ReplyDelete