Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

Scrap Paper.

Because I can not collectively get a thought together for a mind blowing blog post right now, I am going to use this post to write down a few stories of my recent life. 


We finally started back our regular work day schedules at my office. Tuesday, which had been my first day off in two weeks, was glorious. I finally got to sleep a little later and lay in bed until I felt like getting up. Two weeks may seem like no big deal, but it seriously messed up my sleeping schedule. I stay up late every night anyway, but having almost every third day off helps me reboot. Being deprived of that luxury wore me down. So anyway, on Tuesday when I did finally get up and get ready, I went shopping. Not for clothes or shoes or anything stupid like that, I went DvD shopping. :) I went to BlockBuster (they are going out of business), McKay's, and Target (where I also bought a super cute cross-body purse.. it's yellow!). I ended up with nine total that day.


My other day off this week was today. It was rainy and cold and wonderful. My internal clock woke me up at 8 and would not let me go back to sleep, so I layed in bed and watched Under Wraps on Mac (he and I love to watch old Disney Channel movies). After while, I made a trip to Walmart where I got two more movies and the supplies to color my hair. Also, I stopped by BlockBuster again and bought two movies from them. (4 today!) I colored my hair "Nutmeg" which just means dark brown. Though, I can't tell much of a difference from the hair I had before. Oh well. 


Leah and I had a roommate date tonight. The always yummy Panera fed us a delicious meal to energize us for our trip to the mall. She bought a few things and I left with nothing. I seem to always talk myself out of buying anything, besides movies. Right now, I am waiting for her wax pot to heat up so she can wax my eyebrows. She is a goddess when it comes to waxing. Seriously. Go see her. We also are planning to watch a girly movie and do our nails and other various girly things I suppose.


The other day at work, I had to teach a 10 year old girl to put contacts in. Young kids and older adults are the worst to teach. This girl took forever to even get the contact close enough to her eye for me to consider her dreadful as opposed to hopeless. All the while, she was dripping from every orifice on her face. It was worse than disgusting. Literally, for at least 5 whole minutes, she had this big, green, tear drop shaped bogie hanging in midair from her nose. I wanted to gag. Ew.


For the past couple of days, I have been completely addicted to WordFeud, essentially it is Scrabble. It's a Droid game that you can play between you and a friend. It is so much fun! I have won in every game against everyone other than my brother. For some reason, I can not beat the fool. I usually dominate in all non-video games against him, but I have yet to slaughter him with crafty words made by these pesky little tiles. It will happen one day, believe you me. When that day comes, I will tell the world. ;)


Um, we have been watching a movie so I've been writing and stopping in spurts. I think I'm done for today. Thanks for tuning in. :)


Movies seen in theaters: 6
DvDs bought: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment