Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bletley!

You're 21!


Happy Birthday to my very best friend 
in the entire world!


What can I possibly say that would do justice
in celebrating the life of this amazing girl?
She is the vault of my secrets, the shoulder on which I lean,
the advice I seek out, my costar of the home video screen,
the Piglet to my Pooh, the Baby to my Sporty,
both of which we'll always be, long after we're forty,
the woman of God I've always admired
with a strong Faith that leaves me inspired,
the guiding light home when I am lost in the dark,
the voice of reason when I'm not being smart,
the encouraging word when I am feeling down,
she can always make a smile out of my frown,
she has always been there, and will be to the end,
she is my sister, my heart, my best friend.



I love you so much, Blakeley!
Thank you for just being you and for
always being there for me.
God blessed me immensely when
He sent you to be my friend.
I hope you have the most incredible
birthday ever! You deserve
nothing less than the best!


Happy 21st Birthday, Bletley!

Love always, 
Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment