Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Surprise.


I went to South Carolina over the weekend to celebrate
my brother's (4/4/91) and my best friend's (3/30/90) birthdays.
Cody knew I was coming but it was a surprise for Blakeley.
The surprise was almost ruined twice through Twitter...
The day I was arriving into town, Cody tweeted that he was
excited that I was coming and that I should hurry.
I freaked out and reminded him of the surprise and told
him to fix it because Blakeley replied with a "Am I missing something?"
He convinced her that I was coming the next weekend for his
birthday. It was a good save.
Then, Loretta tweeted back to Cody a few hours later
"I thought she was coming this weekend?"
HA.
Luckily, Blakeley didn't really think much of it.
I showed up at Blake's house the following day where
I genuinely surprised her. It was all good.
Her boyfriend Justin happened to come in from out of town
for the weekend as well. (Seriously, just about every time I
visit North Augusta, he visits too. I feel like he never moved. :P)
We all ended up going to The Cotton Patch for lunch and
Boll Weevil for dessert.


I like to make big deal birthday presents for my siblings
if I can, so Cody's early celebration was no exception.
For his actual present, I themed it as a present filled with
all sorts of magical things. The layers of boxes and the card
were filled with "fairy dust"... tons and tons of red and gold glitter.
That was definitely his favorite part. ;)

Also, I did this to his room:


His reaction to the room was great...
he couldn't stop laughing. :)
I love you Brudder and Bletley!



Movies seen in theaters: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment