Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

White girl problems.

I wish I could tell (and show!) you the awesome things we have planned for Thursday's bachelorette party but alas, I cannot. I must be secretive lest the bride would find out.

Here are the alternative subjects:

1. I colored my hair last night with the non-permanent brand I always use. I don't know if it's just me, but I never can tell that I put the color in my hair. Last time I did it, I used a dark brown and couldn't tell a difference so I used an even darker brown this time but I still don't see it. I guess the only place I can really tell is this small group of hairs right at the very front, where I part my hair. They are usually far lighter than the rest of my head. Now, they look the same as the rest, so I suppose it's a win. This was the second time I did it by myself and it was extremely difficult. Brandy is usually the one that colors my hair but the states between us have kept her from doing so. Stupid states. #whitegirlproblems

2. Leah decided to make a video to show in the wedding of her and Chris' story. She asked me and Chris asked Doug to tell the friend point of view of their story, so we did that yesterday. I am no professional speaker by any means. I clam up, stutter, look around spastically, and get a dry mouth, leaving it hard for me to get my words out when I am talking in front of others/being filmed. I'm afraid I ruined the video. Ugh, this is going to be embarrassing. If you're at the wedding when the video is shown, please don't look in my direction... I will probably be red, flinching, and looking at anything other than the video, dieing from embarrassment on the inside. #morewhitegirlproblems

On the other hand, Leah and Chris were so cute in it! They did a wonderful job and I know they're excited about sharing it with everyone.

Movies seen in theater: 43
DvDs bought: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment