Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tradition in the making.


Hey, you. So, I gave blood again today, and while the nurse was painfully digging around in my arm with a needle, I had an idea. If you read this post from my first blood giving experience, then you know I followed up with an iPod type survey. I had the thought that maybe this should be tradition after the giving of blood. Why not, right?


Well, here you go.


If you woke up as the opposite sex, whats the first thing you would do? Well, I'd change my name to Leonidas. Because it's so manly. I can't imagine in what situation 'Cassie' would be an appropriate name for a dude.

Are you addicted to anything? Oxygen. I can't seem to go very long without it.


Has an animal ever attacked you? I have been mauled by caterpillars.


When was the last time someone made you laugh really hard? I only make people laugh when I laugh - insanely hard.


Do you find piercings/tattoos attractive? I sometimes find the people on which they rest attractive.


What's the weirdest thing you've ever licked? My palm. So I could sniff and judge the rankness of my breath. It's very effective.


When you wake up, what's the first thought that runs through your head? "Curse the sun!"


Do you actually believe Alaska is covered in snow? Bombe (Baked) Alaska is covered in fire.


Are you ever purposely irritating? Only when I have nothing better to do.


If you could make someone disappear, who would it be? Toby.


Look behind you, what do you see? A hole in my vision from the blinding light.


What's your fav thing about the opposite sex? That they are the opposite sex.


What would you be doing right now if you were kicked off your computer? I would browse the net on my cellular device. Because it's 2011.


Who do you want to be with right now? The South Carolinians that I love.


Are you fun to hang with? Depends on who you ask.


What country would you love to visit? Narnia.


What's on your mind right now? Physically, a headache.


When was the last time you went to a good party? My cousin had a totes awesome haunted house 12th birthday party. We got crazy.


Can you lick your elbow? I do what I want.


Do you like anyone you can't have? Mr. Darcy. 


What song is stuck in your head right now? That headache.


What do you think is at the end of the rainbow? Not rainbow.


If a blind guy started hitting on you, what would you do? I'd hit him back. 'An eye for an eye.'


Ever been in a fight? With my earbuds.


If so did you win? Always.


Done anything illegal lately? I threw a penny in the garbage.


Ever been in trouble for something you didn't do? Yes. I was spanked with a hairbrush (which broke in half by the way) because I looked similar to my sister. It was for something she did.


Are you hungry? A pinch.


If you could speak another language, what would it be? Na'vi.


One word to describe yourself? Female.


To describe your friends? Friendly.


What's the last present you've received? Black high heels to sell in my virtual boutique.


What would you rather have as a name? Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.


Could you outrun a bus? Buses can't run.


You and your friends are bored. What do you do? Stop being bored and start being awesome.


What's your middle name? Danger. 


What would you do if the world were coming to an end? Eat at Moe's.


Biggest regret ever? Having regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment