Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blood & Music.

The deep crimson hue of a half a liter of blood is quite pretty. I watched that amount of my own blood flow from my arm through a long, clear tube and into an IV bag. It was my first time to give blood. I hadn't planned on doing that for my afternoon off, but Ash did and she asked me to come along. I was pretty excited because I have always wanted to donate. The tube sat on the length of my arm as it transported life juice from my body; I could feel the warmth of the blood. It was rather neat. I could definitely feel the change in my body as I sat in that chair. It's been a couple hours now and I can still feel the after effects. It's not bad, just uncomfortable; I'm a bit woozy. And they gave us a free T-shirt! That's always a good thing, and the shirts are actually really cute. Win-win, eh?

You know, the iPod song shuffle survey thing...

How am I feeling today? Ordinary - Candlefuse
How do my friends see me? Forgiven - Sanctus Real
What is my best friend's theme song? Enchanted - Taylor Swift
What is the story of my life? Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ..haha
What is the best thing about me? Miracle - Paramore
What is today going to be like? The Broken - Coheed and Cambria 
What is in store for this week? The Moment - Safteysuit
What song describes my mom? I Don't Need a Soul - Relient K
What song describes my dad? Just Like Somebody Else - Big Daddy Weave
To describe my grandparents? Beautiful Words - The Afters
How is my life going? Enjoy the Silence - Anberlin
What song will they play at my funeral? Last Flight Home - All Time Low
How does the world see me? Thinking About You - Norah Jones
Will I have a happy life? Next Year - Corey Smith
What do my friends really think of me? Burn This City - Cartel
How can I make myself happy? Promise the Stars - We The Kings
What should I do with my life? Crank Dat Soulja Boy - Soulja Boy
What is some good advice for me? She is Love - Parachute
How will i be remembered? From the Bottom of my Broken Heart - Britney Spears
What is my signature dancing song? The Party Scene - All Time Low
What is my current theme song? Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer ..haha, great.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Word of God Speak - Kutless ..dang.

LIFE STORY:
Opening Credits: One Sweet Love - Sara Bareilles
Waking Up: The Real - Nevertheless
First Day At School: Brighter - Paramore
Falling In Love: Endless Love - Glee version
Fight Song: One Time - Justin Bieber ..haha
Breaking Up: Forgiven - Alan Lastufka & Luke Conard
Prom: You Got It Bad - Usher
Life's OK: World of Warcraft Ruined My Life - All Caps
Mental Breakdown: Left All Alone - There For Tomorrow
Driving: Decode - Paramore
Flashback: Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
Getting Back Together: Other Side of the Door - Taylor Swift
Wedding: Lullaby - The Spill Canvas
Birth of Child: Brink of Disaster - Mae
Final Battle: You Make Me Sick - Pink
Death Scene: This is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance
Funeral Song: Party Foul - Family Force 5
End Credits: You'll Be In My Heart - Usher singing the Disney song from Tarzan

What song describes my mood right now? Shackles - Mandisa
What song do I listen to when Im depressed? Somebody to Love - Anne Hathaway
Happy? Billionaire - Glee version
Scared? Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy
Bored? Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson


Movies seen in theater: 47
DvDs bought: 72 (it changed!)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha What should I do with my life? CRANK DAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, the second half of your life story worked out pretty well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love the answer to the story of your life...that could be true if you actually decide to not follow the rules and be bad for a little bit! :)

    ReplyDelete