Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Zero Tolerance.

I love making lists! They are efficient, to the point, and tell you everything you need to know about me. So, here is another list for you to read and judge me on.

Pet Peeves:
  • Having to repeat myself.
  • Smacking of gum/food.
  • Slurping of liquids.
  • The volume being on an odd number on a radio or TV.
  • Being asked several questions in one text.
  • High pitched voices.
  • Humming. Especially when the person isn't even humming a real tune.
  • Superiority complexes.
  • When things are out of its place.
  • When someone expects me (or anyone else!) to do or buy something for them.
  • Losing.
  • People bailing on plans at the last minute.
  • Being told instructions that I already know.
  • Being accused.
  • Forwards. The stupid ones through text or email that give you an ultimatum to send it.

Hey, what can I say? I'm a complex person. There are actually quite a few more, but I don't want to seem too uptight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment