Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The (not-so) Great Pyramid.

Instead of writing what I actually want to write, I am going to write about those things that I want to write about. Confusing, eh?

I have several unfinished posts that I eventually want to put on here, but it just requires so much thinking right now. I am currently listening to some great music and it seems that is where my attention is going to stay.

So, the posts I need to get to soon:
...Smartt Sibling Staycation '11
...an awesome dream from last night
...The Wonder Years (elementary age but looking at life outside of school)

There, now someone can hold me accountable. (Bear Jew? Loretta? Ace? Jacques?) Make me do these this week.

I know I have skipped two days in a row (oops!) but here is my excuse for last night:


My friends and I went to Leah and Chris' house for game night. (Ash was there too, but she isn't fully pictured. That's her arm in the background. Ha) And the night before, I just chose not to do it. I had all day to write something, seeing as I was off of work, so I had no excuse. I was just being a lazy bum.

Today was a great day in RiverKidz at church! We had 11 youngsters... not too shabby, eh? We tried to make a human pyramid, but we couldn't get everyone to stack that high without casualties. So, here are a few of the kids and the other 3 RiverKidz workers doing their best:


I sure do love being in there with these awesome kids!

Movies seen in theater: 46
DvDs bought: 70 (this number hasn't changed in quite a long time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment