Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

New friends.

So, I'm having a little trouble getting started on my challenges... but they're coming! I promise. :)

I feel like things have been so crazy lately.. but not in a bad way. I am just way more busy than I have ever been before. We have been expanding our group of friends I am glad to say. Ash, Em, and I met Nicola and Alyssa at one of the Bible studies we are a part of. These girls are just so sweet and so much fun to be around. We have all gone hiking, played ping pong, went to a movie, played games, and hung out just in this past week. I love our new friends. :D We also have two Bible studies during the week, which are SO good. God really is speaking to me and stepping on my toes, which is something that I've really needed. It's a great thing for Him to put me in my place. My stubbornness keeps me learning the hard way.

There are things that I have been wanting to get done that I just haven't had time for... my silly (but fun!) arts and crafts, reading, writing, etc. ... but I am okay with putting all of that on hold to form new relationships. This summer has been the best ever... and it's not even over yet! I cannot wait to see what happens in the rest of this hot, sticky season.

No comments:

Post a Comment