Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's the little things.

Yesterday was a very slow day at work, meaning a very boring day for Cassie. And, even though I had Bible study to look forward to that night, the day still put me in a "blah" mood. On the way home from work, I got off onto my exit and was behind a random SUV. Two little kids were sitting in the back and just started frantically waving at me (keep in mind, I do not know these kids). I wasn't completely sure they were waving at me, so I ignored them for a minute. When they persisted, I realized they were probably playing a game, so I waved back. They jumped up and down, showing excitement in their success. This instantly put me in a good mood. I smiled as I thought of all the times my siblings and I played the same type of games. Those two little strangers brightened my entire day.

I love it how the smallest thing can have such an impact on a person's day.

1 comment:

  1. CASSIE SMARTT IS THE GREATEST BLOGGER ON EARTH

    ReplyDelete