Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Firsts thoughts of NaNo.

I don't know exactly where ideas come from.
It's just a matter of us figuring out
how to receive the ideas waiting to be heard.
-Jim Henson

I was stumbling at work today and came across the picture below, which was kind of perfect because that is the mirror image of what I looked like. It made me chuckle.


I have an interesting idea for this year's NaNoWriMo novel! I wasn't planning on thinking about it this early, but it came to me as I was driving home from work today. I don't exactly have the story yet, but I know what I want to do. This makes me very excited! :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this text the other day... Cody sent it to me on the 14th...

Inspirational Text #2:
He was standing among an army of six hundred. He as well as the others laughed with arrogance when they saw their enemy, a single man armed with nothing but a short stick, he did not know this would be the last enemy he would ever face.. Tonight men they are just one of hundreds so one by one they must fall and let the tip of the oxgoad be the last thing they ever see.
-jcs, Sons of Shamgar

Movies seen in theaters: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment