Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 15

The month is halfway over! I am still behind on my total word count, but I am trying to get back up to speed. Within the past 24 hours, I have gone from 11,597 to 15,805. And that is not counting the paragraphs I wrote right before taking this blogger break.


By the end of tonight (if I had stayed on task), I should have reached 25,000 words. So, as you can see, I have got a lot of catching up to do. Pray for me! :)


This past weekend's Carolina Beach plans fell completely through. Bummer. But we did get to spend a few days with some of the most awesome people in the world. ;)


We spent the weekend at Blakeley's house in North Augusta. It is always a blessing to be able to stay with her family because they are like my second family. They take such good care of me. We pretty much just hung out and laughed all weekend, which was nice. 


Here are some pictures taken on my MacBook:









Haha.

We also made a completely random, yet hilarious video. Click here to view it.

So, even though we didn't get to go to Carolina Beach with Emily and Paige, Ash and I still had an awesome weekend with my friends and family back home.

While I was there, I did not type anything for my novel. I was so distracted by all the fun being had. Sometimes, it is just so hard for me to concentrate.

Okay, back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment