Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 3


I just passed my word goal for the day! (Which is why I am allowing myself to type this blog post.) I am currently at 5,089 words!

I have been doing pretty well so far. I have gotten to my total word goal before the end of each day. I sure hope I can keep this momentum going. It does help that I have today and tomorrow off of work, giving me more time to write and get ahead.

If you read what I have written right now, you wouldn't think I was actually writing a novel. I have written chunks of the book but haven't connected any of them. I just finished writing a letter from one character to another. It's actually a really big part of the story, I hope I've done it justice.

As a treat for already reaching my goal for today, I think I will head to Starbucks to give myself a little caffeine boost so I can finish tomorrow's word goal by the end of today. ;)

Also, in exciting news (for me at least..), I got an email about the Microsoft Office incident and all I had to do was email someone with a few specifics about the purchase and product and they will be activating the PIN number within the next 24 hours. I will soon have a legitimate word processor to write my novel in! Yay for technology :)

No comments:

Post a Comment