Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 4

I have been sitting here, staring at this screen, and digging around in my brain for something interesting to say to you all. There has been a lot of that for me today. No worries, I made it past my word goal for today, but I have been staring at my screen in various locations and have not written a word since about 2:30. I don't know if it's that I'm not in the mood or just tired, but I haven't been all that productive. 


My brain is kind of on an overload because I changed one major thing in my story which requires medical research because I don't want to get things wrong. Luckily, Brandy explained most of it to me, but I still have to read up on it. I stayed up pretty late reading all about it and eventually passed out from exhaustion. I am not sure why I picked such a serious story to tell. I wish I would have picked something light and fun.


Everyone keeps telling me how excited they are to read my book and how awesome it is going to be, but I feel like they are getting their hopes up. This will not be a national best seller, trust me, and definitely not up to par in comparison to N.Sparks.


Ah, I feel so pessimistic. I need a mood uplifter.


---


As of right now, I have 14 followers. You are 16 away from my prologue! Come on guys, I know you each know someone who can easily become a follower.. you can do it!


And, if you do not know how to follow this blog (several people have asked me how to do it..) here is how: to follow me, stay on this page and scroll down a little... you'll see a "followers" box on the right side. click "follow" and it will prompt you to sign in with an account they have listed.. if you dont have one of those accounts, there is a link to create a new google account. it's fairly simple.




Leave a comment! 
Or don't. 
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment