Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Already a fail.

I missed two whole days of BEDA; and this post will be no better than missing a day. My excuse, whether you find it valid or not, is that I was incredibly busy with a wedding and its events beforehand. So, either take it, or shove it. I'm exhausted.

If I didn't have internet on my phone, I would have missed today also. Oh well.

Cody and Noah left from here not too long ago. It's always depressing when an out of town visitor leaves. It means we're back to reality. We got to hang out with John (Leah's brother) this weekend. He goes to school in California and lives with his parents in Missouri during summer, so I never get to see him. The last time he was here was about two and a half years ago for my sister's wedding. So it was great to see him.

The wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful! Leah and Chris are finally married... I really can't believe it! She was a gorgeous bride and he was such a handsome groom. They really are perfect for one another. I can't wait to see where God will take them in life.

Not sure what else to say. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment