Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cassie needs a Mac.

Well, a week has gone by... I officially suck at blogging.

Many, many things have happened during this week, some of which I will leave out only because it doesn't need to be out in the internet world.

Two of my friends from where I grew up (North Augusta) came to visit for the weekend. We had such a great time! I laughed more in those three days than I ever have before. One of the reasons is because of PhotoBooth on Ashley's (my friend, not sister) Mac. Here are a few of the pictures we have taken:






And that is only a tiny amount of pictures we took. Hilarious videos were also made! You can see all of the pictures and videos on my FaceBook. My sister is probably the funniest person ever! xD

It was so good to catch up with my friends. There was so much to talk about that three days were not enough. So I expect lots more visits. :)

We also didn't even get to make a dent in our Chattanooga Bucket List, so we have to make sure they come back so we can conquer everything we had planned.

*

My new obsession is Pride and Prejudice. I have seen it countless times in the past week. I'm sure some of my friends will probably get sick of me saying things about it, but it is such a great story. And you wouldn't think it, but the book is classified as a romantic comedy, and I can definitely see why. There are parts of the movie that are very comical. I love the sarcasm and awkward moments. My siblings and I are very sarcastic people (we get it from my daddy) so I feel I can relate to Elizabeth Bennet in that way. And Mr. Darcy... what a man. xD

I started reading the book today. In a way, some of it is hard to understand but since I've seen the movie and know what is going on, it's more easily understandable. I think I'm going to really like it.

Have any of you seen or read it? What are your thoughts?

*

Inspirational Text #6:
Remember men that these are our proving grounds and we control our own destiny. On this night may we rain down on them with an unrelenting force and when we have them begging, we hit them even harder. Do not let up, do not stop. Tonight we taste victory at any cost.
-jcs



1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you put that pic of me up! haha! Yesterday I went to a friend's house and I saw my reflection in the glass pain of their front door and it looked exactly like that picture. I almost busted out laughing. I miss you. Can't wait to make another dent in the bucket list. Go eat some Yellow Deli for me! :)

    ReplyDelete