Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

S10BL: Summer '10 Bucket List

I've got loads to share but unfortunately, I have been without a computer this week so I'm holding off on writing my big stories until Leah returns home.

I can, however, go ahead and fill you in on a few of my awesome summer plans. Emily, Ashley, and I have made a bucket list for this summer with some pretty exciting events. Right now, I think we have 34 things in our list, but we are likely to keep adding more. And don't worry, there will be pictures for you all to see as we progress. :)

I suppose we started this list as just some fun things we could do this summer but it quickly grew into a celebration of us being young, single, and not having anything or anyone to holding us down or stopping us. It's all very exciting.

We just conquered two of the events on Sunday. (A blog is coming soon to explain.) We've got another one for tomorrow night that I am so very excited about! These pictures will be awesome! xD

If you have any suggestions of some fun things you would like to see us do, leave me a comment! (Hey, you could also donate to our awesome summer ... I'll call it Funds for Fun. :P ) Ahh, corny joke.. I'm corny, but I'm okay with that fact. *insert cheesy grin*


I have typed up this entire draft on my iTouch in the notes app. I feel so accomplished. xD

Inspirational Text #7:
Brothers the battle is upon us. We must clear our spot at the top and make everyone know that they are mere humans. No weapon formed against us shall prosper so lets take them down in fiery rain and destroy whatever stands in our way.
-jcs

1 comment:

  1. How 'bout http://www.cmafest.com/. If it's sold out then put it on your S11BL.

    ReplyDelete