Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guilty Pleasures: Movies.

You know that thing (i.e. book, tradition, tv show, movie, band, etc) that you absolutely love but would never admit to it in front of your friends? Yeah, you know exactly what I am talking about... your guilty pleasure. Admittedly, some of us are not so shy about the nerdy things we love, but we still can call these things guilty pleasures because we just can't help that we love the cheesyness of them when no one else does.

Well, I thought I would share some of my guilty pleasure movies with you because these make me happy when I want to stray from the norm. Although I am not really that embarrassed to love these movies, I consider these guilty pleasures because they are, by no means, great movies, but are filled with bad acting, awkward moments, cheesy lines, and sappy, romantic endings that wether you want it to or not, will lift your spirits and thrust you onto a love high. I just can't help but love watching them.
(In no particular order...)


Mean Girls
2004
Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert

John Tucker Must Die
2006
Jesse Metcalfe, Brittany Snow, Penn Badgley


Crossroads
2002
Britney Spears, Anson Mount, Zoe Saldana, Taryn Manning


First Daughter
2004
Katie Holmes, Marc Blucas

Leap Year
2010
Amy Adams, Matthew Goode, Adam Scott

Chasing Liberty
2004
Mandy Moore, Matthew Goode

Penelope
2006
Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, Reese Witherspoon

Waitress
2007
Keri Russell, Nathan Fillion, Cheryl Hines

Holiday in the Sun
2001
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

Spice World
1997
All of the Spice Girls :)




These are only several of my favorites. Maybe I will list some more later.

Movies seen in theater: 4
DvDs bought: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment