Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Grouchy Rabbit.

I've been neglecting my Smartt Designs blog for far too long. I think I am going to give another painting away soon (I worked on the sketch last night), so be on the lookout for that!

Leah and I have a new roommate for the week! His name is Gus, he belongs to Bubs and his family, and he is awesome. The Johnson's are on their way to a Florida beach until Sunday, so Gus and I get to hang out until then. To tell you the truth, I may not even give him back. ;) He is the type of dog that loves to be petted, in fact, 99% of the time, he has to be touching someone. I love it! Gus cuddled up beside me last night while he, Leah, and I watched a movie. I hope my future dog is just like him.

B, Cody, and Dad will be here two weeks from tomorrow! I can't wait!!! (I'm so excited that I actually used 3 exclamation points... that is a big deal.) It seems like I've been waiting for Smartt Sibling Staycation '11 for forever. But finally, the days are closing in and the beginning is in sight. :)

This post is kind of boring. Enjoy these from grouchyrabbit.com:

Definitions:

Due tomorrow (phrase)- Do tomorrow.

Cannibal (noun)- Someone who is fed up with people.

And you were there (phrase)- the only way to get someone to listen to your dream, whether they were actually there or not.

Unicorn (noun)- A single piece of corn.

Awkward (adjective)- Those first few minutes after slavery was abolished.

Duct tape (noun)- what muggles use in lieu of magic.

Caps lock (noun)- Billy Mays mode.

Steel wool (noun)- a robot's pubic hair.

Epicenter (noun)- The place where it is most epic.

Coffee (noun)- The person upon whom one coughs.

No (adverb)- Yes, with a challenge.

Conception (noun)- A person within a person.

Movies seen in theater: 37
DvDs bought: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment