Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

F I F T Y T H R E E

53 facts, people! It's getting harder to think of this many facts about myself.


---


1. Bellatrix Lestrange is my favorite Death Eater.

2. I loathe confrontation of any kind.

3. A friend of mine showed me silly bands before they were a fad. Yay, friend!

4. I get nervous when I have to go somewhere I've never been before (i.e. a doctor's office, car place, store, anywhere...) especially when I'm by myself.

5. Team Edward.

6. Playing Sudoku on my iPod is really increasing my chance of getting Carpal Tunnel.

7. I own leopard print ugg-type boots.

8. I wear my Nana's necklace almost everyday.

9. I know one of the UofTennessee cheerleaders; his name is TJ.

10. I lived at UTC for a year; my roommates would have people over and get drunk. They once banged on my door like idiots as I was falling asleep. Needless to say, I locked my door everynight after that.

11. I won a Halloween costume contest when I was younger. I was a bubble bath.

12. I love to play host when I have people over.

13. I helped a little girl in a wheelchair win a race in the Special Olympics.

14. I like to randomly talk in a British accent.

15. I am not a girly girl.

16. My intense laugh is ridiculous.

17. I have the greatest best friends ever.

18. I love bonfires in the fall/winter.

19. I've never been out of the country but I have so many places I want to go.

20. I am still best friends with my very first best friend (of 18 or 19 years?).

21. I was one of the Cheerleading captains in middle school.

22. My migranes radiate from behind my left eye.

23. I can count to at least 102; maybe more.

24. Some friends and I hiked ten miles on Lookout Mountain.

25. I miss my childhood.

26. My favorite flowers are the daisy and the calla lily.

27. The farthest north I've been is New York, NY. The farthest west I've been is Nashville, TN. (Well, technically Memphis, TN but I never left the airport.)

28. I was baptized as a child at Christian Heritage Church.

29. I helped Matt Tudor start a blog. (Click here to view it.)

30. I can do the Soulja Boy dance.

31. I am still searching for Narnia.

32. Disturbing dreams are not rare for me as I sleep.

33. I like night/darkness.

34. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie; and I finally own it on DVD.

35. When I get really stressed, I cover up one eye... it seems to help calm me down.

36. I make bracelets; and I am thinking about selling them.

37. Ryan Cabrera told me I was beautiful. :)

38. <-- I do not like the numbers 3 or 8.

39. My middle name is Brooke.

40. I have two older sisters and one younger brother.

41. I had an online diary when I was in high school; I think it was grade 9.

42. My brother and I got lost in Walmart when we were very young. I distinctly remember being scared that we were lost forever.

43. The wallpaper on my phone right now is the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie poster.

44. My shin was "kneed" really hard probably over two months ago and the feeling in that spot has not completely come back yet. It also still has a nasty pain if it has pressure put in the wrong place.

45. I loathe getting up for work in the mornings, but I love the time between waking up and actually making myself get out of bed. Those few moments of just laying in bed resting is pure joy.

46. I have a scar on one of my toes where a bug bit me while walking on the beach in Daytona.

47. Proud YouTube nerd.

48. I've seen the Naked Cowboy in person. He was kind of a pervert.

49. I shut my hand in the trunk door of our van.

50. I played shortstop in softball for most of my life.

51. My hair was strawberry blonde until I was about two or three.

52. Ashley and I shared a room for about 18 years.

53. I pray for my future husband every night (even though I don't know who he is right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment