Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2010

So let's spend the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon.

It's October 2nd, which means there is less than a month until November starts! I have been waiting on November 1st in anticipation since February and I can't believe it's almost here!

I still am not set on a plot yet. I would be happiest if I could come up with an awesome sci-fi/fantasy type novel, but in all honesty, I am not ready for that yet. My first novel may come out to be Nicholas Sparks-esque because that's the way I'm wired. I feel a tragic romance stirring in my head.

Speaking of things stirring in my head, for the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to fall asleep like normal or stay asleep once my body finally gives in. Because of this, I took Tylenol PM a couple of nights which helped me fall asleep faster, so it helped in that aspect, but it wouldn't keep me asleep. Anyway, every time I took it, I had strange dreams with horrific plots. Seriously, they were awful; I don't even want to repeat them. I'm starting to think drug-induced sleep is not the way to go.

In lighter news...

On the way to work this morning, I saw two hot air balloons in the sky. I now know what I want for my birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment