Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

Where words fail, music speaks...

Of course there are the usual artists that will forever have their place on the top of my list such as Mayday Parade, Nevertheless, Cartel, the Cab, Rascal Flatts, and Michael Buble; But here are some new (and not-so-new) additions to my constant playlist:

Emarosa- The Past Should Stay Dead; that is the only song of theirs that I have on my iPod at the moment but I will be putting more soon.

Cady Groves- One in the Same; I'm Still Here; Life of a Pirate; Real With Me; Refrain; You'd Say; Last Straw

All Caps- Mirror Song (ft. Alan Lastufka); Hey Kristina; Summer of '09; Happy; You Kissed Me at the Dundies; Lumos Flies; Your Song

Sam Tsui- Don't Want an Ending; If I Die Young; Love the Way You Lie Mashup

Lady Antebellum- Need You Now; I Run to You

Coffey Anderson- Umbrella (Christ remix); Can I; You Gave Me You

Yiruma- Kiss the Rain; River Flows in You; Fotografia

Katy Perry- Not Like the Movies; Thinking of You; Teenage Dream

Hot Chelle Rae- Bleed

Framing Hanley- Slow Dance; Hear Me Now

Hey Monday- 6 Months

Paramore- Only Exception; All I Wanted; When It Rains

Give me more to add to my list!
What are some of your favorite songs right now?

1 comment:

  1. Circa Survive - Get Out
    Manchester Orchestra - Golden Ticket
    The Almost - Drive There Now
    Emarosa - Set It Off Like Napalm, Heads or Tails? Real or Not, I Still Feel Her: Part I, A City Called Coma: Part II, Pretend. Release. The Close, A Toast to the Future Kids !

    ReplyDelete