Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Become a Fan

For the last several days, I have been reading lists and lists of "Fan Pages" on Facebook. They are quite hilarious. There are pages that hit so close to home that I think "hey, I thought I was the only one who did that!" Guess I was wrong. I usually read these at work, so I am having to stifle my laugh so I won't be too loud. (I laugh at everything!) I wanted to share with you some that are relevent to me and some of the funnier ones I've read:

- Sarcastic use of the "Like" button
- The feeling of success when you call "Shotgun" before anyone else
- Don't blame me for knowing everything. FACEBOOK TELLS ALL.
- I text so much it's awkward to call.
- That guy who starts the slow clap
- I still laugh when everyone else is over it
- THE WALK OF SHAME when u throw a paper at the garbage can and miss. . .
- No, I'm not an idiot in a sleeping bag. I am being a caterpillar.
- Cutting stuff up just because I have scissors
- Have you ever just looked at someone, and automatically felt annoyed?
- We all have tried to balance the lightswitch between on and off.
- The urge to smile when someone is yelling at you
- I forgot your name, so I'm waiting for somebody to say it
- playing the "question game" when you first start talking to someone you like
- Thinking of something and laughing alone
- I wonder if kids in China push their eyes in and say "haha, I'm American!"
- You accidentally answer a call on your phone because you were texting
- I pick up stuff off of the floor with my foot because I'm too lazy to bend over
- I hate when I squeeze the ketchup bottle and nasty tomato water comes out
- When a teacher says "In Pairs.." i automatically look at someone and nod.
- When I die, I want someone to put on my status "is dead"
- Using your phone very strategically when it hits "Low Battery"
- P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
- I stick one leg out of the covers when I get too hot
- "Can I have a piece of gum?" "Yeah, but don't say you got it from me."
- Thinking if you raise your cell phone 6 inches in the air you will get service
- When I have a sharpie, I have an urge to draw on everything
- Making life decisions in the shower
- I check my phone twice because I forgot what the time was the first time
- If you tickle my feet I am not responsible for what happens to your face


See what I mean? Fan pages are great... always good for a laugh. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment