Pages

Monday, April 05, 2010

Sticky Notes.

I find myself making lists everyday of things I need to get, things I need to do, the times of movie showings, and anything else I deem reasonable to compile into a list. Lists are crucial for me as I have a horrible short term memory. This is not at all a bad thing, making lists. It shows I am organized and thinking about things are are important that need to be done. 
The bad thing is that I write these lists on yellow sticky notes and come home everyday from work with bundles of sticky notes in my scrub pockets and in my purse. I find them everywhere. I even have some scattered about my room in various places. As soon as I get home, I empty my pockets of said lists and then they magically disappear and I will not find them for a few days, so in the end, the lists really aren't even helpful. Even knowing what happens to these sticky notes, I still proceed to make a list for everything. 

Maybe one day I will learn my lesson and get a notebook and write my lists in there so that I can get things done. Until then, I will be wasting trees one sticky note at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment