Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I want Skype!

It has now been 4 days since I last wrote a blog .. I am such a slacker. :P

I suppose I've been waiting on something exciting to happen to me that is worthy of a blog but my life doesn't really seem to be all that interesting. But I am extremely okay with that.

In the past few weeks, I have become more aware of how terribly blessed I am. I have a good job, a big, loving, wonderful family, I live in a beautiful city, and I have a God who, despite my not deserving it, loves me so much that He sent His son to die for me.

I have been so much happier in these last few weeks than I ever have before. I am comfortable in my own skin and I know deep down that no matter what I do with my life, it's going to be okay. :)

And can I just tell you how great it is to hear from and reconnect with old friends?! It makes me want to go and visit every single one of them. I miss being able to see and talk them everyday. But, everyone knows the saying: "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." When I do get to see them after so long, the reunion seems so much sweeter. xD

...and hopefully, I will be able to use Skype pretty soon!


Inspirational Text #2:

Men, today as we take the battlefield know this, they count us out, they say we're not good enough. Goliath? Then we are David and let history repeat itself. So tonight we make a stand and send them to their maker!
-jcs

No comments:

Post a Comment