Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Smiles and Tears.

Happy Birthday to my baby brother, Cody! He turned 19 today! o_0 He is growing up so fast!


and Happy Easter to everyone else!


I had such a great day on this beautiful Easter Sunday. Church was awesome. Weather was amazing. The two family dinners were delicious.


Why can't everyday be Sunday?


In preparation for this joyous holiday, I decided to Nair my lip last night and I must have left the stuff on too long because it burned my skin. And I don't mean just made it red... it full on took skin off of my face. Oh boy, did it hurt. But thank God for makeup. And it is already looking better so it's no biggie.


In other news, I just got back from seeing The Last Song with my sister. Talk about a tear jerker... Nicholas Sparks knows how to make it happen. I fully recommend this movie to everyone. I truly enjoyed that movie, however, Miley Cyrus was terrible in it. All of the other actors did an excellent job... she had to ruin it. The casting director should not have allowed her to be the lead. Bobby Coleman (Jonah, the younger brother in the movie) did an amazing job, especially since he is so young. His part required some serious effort and he nailed it. Two thumbs up, Bobby. It was well worth the tears. :)






I feel the need to post the inspirational texts that my brother sends to his teammates before each softball game, so when it happens, I will be sure to post them here. They are just too great not to share with the world.


Inspirational text #1:
Brothers, friends, warriors. As we embark on this mission, this journey to greatness I say to you sharpen your wits and become one. Tonight, we dine in hell!
-jcs

No comments:

Post a Comment