Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anecdotes.

So I’ve got a few stories to share…

1. A few mornings ago, it happened to be storming furiously, which is not normal. Hardly anything ever wakes me up when I am sleeping, but this storm was so loud it did just that. Well, it partially woke me up anyway. So I was half asleep, half awake when the most monstrous noise I have ever heard came from the sky… and what was my first thought? “JESUS IS COMING BACK!” Right away, I started praying to God asking Him to forgive me of all of my sins. (I suppose last minute forgiveness is always a good thing! :P) I have always said I wanted to be alive when Jesus comes back so, in my head, I ordered, no, yelled at myself to get my glasses so I could see (without which, the world is a blur). 

At the time, it was all so real but I found it to be VERY humorous later. xD

2. I went to Walmart today and was looking for a place to park. The first aisle I went down, there was a car stopped waiting for someone to pack up and leave. I took the first spot I saw. It wasn’t close to the door, but it wasn’t too far that I’d be walking for days, so it was cool with me. This other car sat there forever just waiting… I guess they just could NOT walk a few extra steps and already be inside. Whatever.  So then I was on my merry way to the entrance when I saw a man park in a spot that was pretty much the front of the row. The car beside him happened to pull out and leave just as he finished parking. He then started up his car again and moved over one spot. ONE SPOT. 

America is lazy.

3. So, Ashley (my sister) and I are looking for a house to rent. We found a few hopefuls in the Sunday paper today and we wanted to check them out, so we called the phone numbers and got the addresses. We started with a few houses in Rossville. First of all, the drive to Rossville wasn’t very promising, so I wasn’t expecting much for the houses. We got lost at one point and I was seriously scared for my life. In daylight. With a possessed looking dog right outside of my car door. Not good. When we finally found where the first house was, we kept driving straight ahead. It was that bad. The second house was a little easier to find... It was a dump.

My advice to you: NEVER live in Rossville.


Anyway, I’ve been forming more characters for my book, and I am really, terribly excited! I’ve told a few people about some of my plans and they seem excited as well. If you don’t mind, I ask that you keep me in your prayers because I do feel that writing should be a big part of my life and I probably need all the help I can get. Thank you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment