Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Last Hour.

My coworker, Matt, has taken a job elsewhere and today was his last day at work. It was kind of depressing because he is my age and has been my friend for a couple of years, so it was great to be able to work with someone I could also have fun with. Now, I work with two thirty or forty something year old women. I mean, I love them to death and they are as sweet as can be, but it just won't be the same. 


Not only that, but I have to work for two weeks straight (except for Sundays) so we can properly train the newbie. I'm dreading these next two weeks with passion. I just might go insane. Please, pray for me.


In Matt's final hour, I made him do as much work as I could find. I suppose it was partly because I wanted to balance out all the work I will be loaded down with in the very near future and partly because I am angry at him for leaving me stranded there. UUUGGHH. (Okay, Tooty, I'm not really angry... I'm excited for you! New opportunities... yay!) Also, we had celebratory Java Chip Frapps from Starbucks. Yum!




Tooty's last day.




In other news, today is Emily's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMILY!


She and I went to see Tangled to celebrate. This was one of the cutest movies I have ever seen! I want that chameleon... he is adorable. And, I want to grow my hair out that long so I can swing from trees and have magical powers in it. It would glow and everything! That is my dream. ;)


Off to watch some more Dawson's Creek. :)


Stay magnificent.




Movies seen in theaters: 3
DvDs bought: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment