Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

OhEmGee...lyk put me in ur top 8!

I am currently working on another list of facts about myself (I am having to do 54). I'm having a little trouble coming up with that many facts, so I thought I would go old school and do a MySpace survey. Haha.


Copied and pasted the first one that I found. It looks, um, promising...


 "75 Questions You've Probably Never..."


1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Not ever.

4.Do you plan outfits? No.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Reluctant... I have to go to my still freezing house to pack for the weekend and also clean my room.

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Some guy's jacket.

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I say it's 2011.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? One of my best friends died. I will save myself the emotional distress and leave it at that.

9. Did you meet anybody new today? Not formally, but I've talked to people I don't know.

10. What are you craving right now? Heat.

11. Do you floss? Only when something is annoyingly stuck in my teeth.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? "Cassie, why did you decided to do a MySpace survey, again?"

13. When was the last time you talked on aim? When I was worried wether that guy liked me or not and my life outside of school consisted of neither driving nor working.

14. Are you emotional? More than people really know. I tend to hide it.

15. Would you dance to the taco song? Clearly this question is not intended for people my age.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I can't do this survey anymore. Deal with what I've got.




Update on my heatless house: A guy fixed the heating system yesterday. (Woo!) Today, it said to me, "Screw you!" and has decided once again to not do the job it was created for. (Boo!) Looks like I am coming back over, Ash.




Movies seen in theater: 1
DvD bought: 2

(Okay, I know I'm slacking in this department, but I've got legitimate excuses: I have either been sick or snowed in for the past week and a half. These numbers will rise soon.)


Hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow!
Stay golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment