Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

MMXI

It's 2011! That was weird to type... 1/1/2011. Doesn't seem normal.


Anyway, our New Year's Eve was a lot of fun last night. I went to dinner with Ash, Jake, Emily, Mary, and Chloe where we had to split into two tables because the restaurant was too busy. Boo. But it was still good conversation. It was good to be able to hang out with Chloe and Mary after so long of not really seeing them. After dinner, we all went to Chloe's house to hang out/play games until the stroke of midnight. Bubba came over, too. We watched Minute to Win It for a while. That show stresses me out; I want to be on it! :) Ash and I decided we would dominate that game. We would be a great team. Then we played quite a few rounds of Catch Phrase. It is one of my absolute favorite games; there is a lot of laughing involved.


Midnight finally rolled around and it was the turn of the new year... and I could feel it... this is going to be a great year.


After a little more hanging out, we left Chloe's house and Ash, Jake, Em, and Bubs came over to my house where we all proceeded to hang out until we each fell asleep in different spots of my living room.


We woke up and lazed around until lunch time. It was such a fun sleepover that I wish would happen every night. I have the best friends.


Today is awesome because it is a rainy day; and it's my day off. I love the rain. I love today. I love God.




This is me starting my counts for 2011:
So far this year...
Movies seen in theater: 0
DvDs bought: 2


Any suggestions of what else 
I should keep count of?

No comments:

Post a Comment