Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Getting Sick.

Ah, today was a wonderful Sunday. Got my Jesus on this morning at church and had lunch with the always entertaining Johnson family, Emily, and some other people. After lunch, I came home, talked to my brother on the phone, played on Mac, and took a long nap. The nap was much needed. I think I am in the process of getting sick. Ugh. So now, I popped in a movie, took PM medicine, and am waiting for it to kick in and knock me out. It sucks being sick.


I have some exciting news that deserves it's own line in this post: Cody (my brother) and Lauren are now "Facebook Official"! They make such a cute couple. :)


Something to look forward to this week: Paige has decided to come visit this coming up weekend! Hopefully, I will have some interesting/fun anecdotes to share with you all.


Well, that's all I've got for today. I am going to watch Easy A until I fall asleep.


Have a fantastic week!

So far this year...
Movies seen in theater: 1
DvDs bought: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment